Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekly Mock-off Round Up


I think I speak for everyone when I say TGIF. It has been unbearably hot in these parts, as I know it has in many other parts of the country. I hope everyone is able to stay cool and relaxed this weekend.

Here is the round-up:

Celebrities:
- Songstress Rihanna shows off her eclectic style.
- Ashley Greene proves she is a fashion star in the making.

Designers:
- Claudia Schiffer gives Ferragamo good face
- Luxury retailer Harvey Nichols is crazy for Loubs

Single Mock-offs:
- Stay cool in a cargo dress. Burberry ($495) VS J Crew ($118)
- Classy nude tunic. Rag & Bone ($325) VS Equipment ($70)
- Punk meets glam fringe bracelet. Goti ($936) VS Nordstrom ($32)
- Studded Wrap Belt. Derek Lam ($235) VS Elegantly Waisted ($83)

No comments:

Post a Comment