Monday, July 5, 2010

Just Keep Running...


Happy belated 4th, dear followers. I must apologize for my absence of late. Last weekend I was running my heart out at the Rock N Roll Seattle Marathon (I finished!!!), and this past week has been hectic with an unexpected ear infection and stress at my day job. But all is seemingly back to normal now. In case you missed anything, I'll catch you up on the newest mock-offs from the past few weeks.

Also, thank you to everyone who entered last month's Eclipse contest. I will announce the lucky winner later today.

And now, onward to the mock-offs:

Celebrities:
- Gilmore Girl Alexis Bledel blacks out the red carpet
- Kate Hudson goes for a stroll in NYC
- Disneyland lights up for Vanessa Hudgens

Designers:
- Roberto Cavalli goes mod
- Classic label Chloe is, well, classic

Single Mock-offs:
- Studded Bucket Bag, Matt & Nat ($232) VS Daisy Fuentes ($22)
- White Bandage Dress, Herve Leger ($1450) VS Arden B ($69)
- Studded Sandals, Valentino ($475) VS Kurt Geiger ($169)
- Silk Floral Shorts, Erdem ($492) VS Asos ($51)
- Wide Gold Belt, YSL ($356) VS Forever 21 ($7)




No comments:

Post a Comment