Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You are cordially invited to save some money

I have a confession to make. Each morning I get up, turn on the computer and prepare to start browsing sample sale websites. I wait patiently for the clock to turn to 9 (12, if you are an east coaster) and then I am off! Whether I’m racing for Alexander McQueen pumps on Gilt, or vintage Chanel jewelry on Billion Dollar Babes, or Spanx on Rue La La, I am focused and determined. These sample sales get my blood flowing.

It seems everyday more and more of these sites, providing designer pieces at a substantial discount, are popping up. The concept is great for those of us who don’t have access to famous designer sample sales held in NYC and LA. I have found everything from make-up bags, to sunglasses to cardigans to underwear, all marked down. These sites are even starting to sell travel packages to popular destinations at amazing rates,

Most of the programs are accessible by invite only, and all cost nothing to join. You will receive a daily email along with the brands that will be featured that day. Be sure to pay attention to the starting time, as they vary. (Convenient, as many items sell out within minutes of going live). So get your credit cards ready, because I’m inviting you to join them all. Simply click on the links below, fill out the info and you are ready to go!

Gilt Groupe

Ideeli

Rue La La

HauteLook

Beyond the Rack

Billion Dollar Babes

Row Nine

The Sample Sale

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment