Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Everyone Loves a Sale

Sure, I devote my time to finding designer inspired knock-off pieces for you, but that doesn't mean that I don't love the occasional designer dress. And when said dress is on sale I tend to jump for joy.

That is why I love the site 365 Hangers. Their team stylists work hard to find designer pieces and provide them at a fraction of original retail price. Take this cute Marc Jacobs dress. Original price was $298 and they are selling it for just $89!

While they don't have a ton of sizes for each item, they do have extended sizes (YES!) for those of us who don't quite fit into a size 2. MUCH easier than digging through the sale racks at department stores to find deals!

In order to stay in the know on great deals I suggest signing up for their emails or following them on twitter (@365hangers). Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment