Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Patch Things Up

We have all been a situation where we need a quick way to patch up our jeans. Not long ago, I found myself in a desperate situation to fix my favorite pair. I was elated to find a cheap iron-on patch at Michaels. Unfortunately, the patch fell off after just one wash.

Recently I discovered Johnny Patch, a new brand of iron on patches that actually stay on. Instead of scratchy synthetic material, these patches are made of recycled denim. Coming in a range of washes, they have a jean patch for virtually every pair you can imaging. I suggest stocking up on a range of colors because you never know when you are going to need a quick patch! At only $9 (shipping included) they are the perfect way to keep your designer jeans as good as new. If only I had discovered this before wasting my money at Michaels!

Johnny Patch also sells iron on butt pockets, great for updating an old pair of jeans or covering an unsightly hole.

Next time you are in need of a denim fix, I suggest Johnny Patch!


No comments:

Post a Comment