Monday, February 15, 2010

Stellar & Dot


Jewelry company Stella & Dot is, in a word, stellar.

When I first saw the line elegantly displayed at the Crave Portland Holiday Shopping Party in December, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them. The pieces are beautiful, eye-catching and surprisingly affordable.

I had planned on attending the company's trunk show here in Portland this past weekend, but unfortunately the weekend got away from me. I would have loved to have seen the new Spring/Summer collection first hand. You see, Stella & Dot cannot be found in stores. Their unique selling structure means you can only get a peek of the line at trunk shows and events. A trained stylist helps you match the jewelry to your personalized needs. This creates a special, one of a kind shopping experience.

(If the personal shopper structure doesn't appeal to you, you can also shop on their website.)

I did sneak a peek at the new pieces online. The collection ranges from bright exotics to soft romantics. Here are a few of my favorites:

Clockwise from top left:
Colette Necklace ($138), Medallion Bracelet ($59), Bloom Flower Necklace ($62), Stackable Rings ($39)

Love Stella & Dot as much as I do? Find out how to become a stylist here. Otherwise, happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. I'll help you become a Stylist in a snap! IT is the best job on the planet!tracykins.b@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you're Canadian - I'll help you! ;) annalisaharrison@gmail.com.

    This company is amazing & inspiring, I'm so happy to have found it. And you're right Emily, it is stellar!

    ReplyDelete